Registration Information: Dates, Costs, Links
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL JUNE 15, 2018
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER!!
All participants MUST register online and pay by credit card.
- Review Conference fees below and check Your participant category (See Countries in Tier A, Tier B, Tier C - Registrant country based on work/study location)
- Log on to (or create) your account at https://www.conftool.net/crcp2018
Registration is not complete until payment is made.
CRCP2018 Conference Registration Fees - in $ USD
Conference Registration includes:
Conference Badge, Conference Programme Book, Lunches (all days) Coffee Breaks (morning and afternoon), Welcome Reception, Cultural Night, APA CEU credits (application pending), plus servicing fees.
See Countries in Tier A, Tier B, Tier C (Registrant country based on work/study location)
Accompanying Persons - $200.00
These are persons who accompany the conference participant but do NOT attend sessions. Registration provides access to social events and lunches.
Day Rate - $200
THis is the single day rate. It may be used for any one conference day November 14-15-16
CRCP2018 Pre-Conference Workshop Registration - in $ USD
- All workshops are held November 13
- Half Day Workshops (8:30-12:30) (1:30-4:30)
- Publication Workshop
- Disaster Mental Health Network Workshop
- Grant Writing
- Psychology Education and Curriculum Workshop
- Full Day Workshop (9:00-4:30)
- Emancipation Workshop
Workshop Registration includes
Workshop session and materials, Coffee Breaks. APA CEU credits (application pending)
Note - there is a 20% discount for a second workshop
Other Registration Options:
Scholarship Fund: The scholarship fund provides grants to CRCP2018 participants who could otherwise not participate. $150 will fund a student registration (early bird). Please donate generously.
Special Needs: Please indicate special dietary needs for lunches and social events in the comments box. Please also indicate any other special needs in terms of access, or accomodations.
Registration Refund Conditions
Any cancellation or change must be received in writing on or before September 30, 2018 and confirmed by the Conference Secretariat via letter, fax or email.Refunds requested before September 30 will receive a 70 percent refund of registration fees paid, less handling charges.
No refunds will be granted for payments and/or cancellations received after September 30, 2018.
The refund amount will be processed one month after the conference.